If your cooker hood malfunctions, please proceed according to these instructions.
1. Your Savo cooker hood or BORA cooktop/extractor has been purchased less than two years ago (Savo cooker hoods and BORA systems have a two year warranty): Submit a service request by filling in the service request form below. BORA registered systems however have extended warranty, altogether 3 years, so if you have registered you BORA system and it has been purchased less than three years ago: Submit a service request by filling in the service request form below.
To ensure fast service we kindly ask you to fill as much information as possible in the form. A photo of the model identifier plate is particularly important (it can usually be found behind the grease filter). Below you can see examples of the identifier plates. If your model identifier plate differs from the examples, please take anyway a picture of it and attach it in the service request form.
Our service department processes your service request latest the following business day. A local service partner will contact you in 1-2 weeks.
2. Your Savo cooker hood has been purchased over two years ago (warranty no longer valid): Please contact one of our service partners, they can repair your hood and you can also get spare parts from them. You can find the service partner closest to you from here.
3. Your Elica product needs maintenance: Please contact an authorized service representative at email@example.com, tel. 09-6133 6235.
4. Your Gutmann needs maintenance: Please email us at huolto(at)savo.fi
5. Your BORA cooktop/extractor has been purchased over two years ago or BORA registered system over three years ago needs maintenance: Please email us at huolto(at)savo.fi
In all cases you can also contact us by email: huolto(at)savo.fi.
Please familiarize yourself also with our Frequently asked questions page, you may find answers to your problem already from there.